Who said potheads were lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syringe

In Runtime
Howdy.

Well it seems that some stoners started there own candy bar business. Anyhow apparently the DEA etc didn't like that idea to much..
I found this terribley amusing so i thought i'd post it here..

Drug Ring Sold Pot-Laced Candy, Soda
Pot Tarts, Toka-Cola, Munchy Ways seized in DEA raids

MARCH 17--
A California drug operation manufactured marijuana-laced candy and soft drinks that were packaged to resemble popular products like Jolly Ranchers, Milky Way, and Pop Tarts. The pot ring, busted yesterday by Drug Enforcement Administration agents, was headquartered in Oakland and allegedly headed by Kenneth Affolter, 39, who was one of 12 alleged dealers nabbed. DEA raids at indoor pot-growing facilities turned up the marijuana-infused products, which carried labels such as Toka-Cola, Pot Tarts, Puff-A-Mint Pattie, Stoney Ranchers, Munchy Way, and Buddahfinger. A DEA spokesperson told TSG that the pot was baked into chocolate bars and hard candies and that the soda contained concentrated hash oil. A label on the ring's Nestle Crunch knockoff describes the item's ingredients as "milk chocolate with crisped rice dipped in hash oil rich chocolate." Some of the seized items can be seen in the evidence photos on the following pages. In a statement, DEA agent Javier Pena noted that Affolter's pot ring, which operated under the name Beyond Bomb, was "not only illegal, but potentially tragic," since "innocent children will somehow get their hands on these products and think they are just normal candy or soft drinks." (7 pages)

See Website with pictures of the candy bars etc Here

cheeers

wow they went through all that work and what, just to get it seized by the DEA.

they really should change the butterfinger to "buddahfinger"

.........awesome..........simply awesome lol. It's not like it's crack. No little kid would die from having that stuff.

Besides it's not like it was on the freaking shelf of a super market for god sakes. As if anyone cares about their children.......if they did they'd freakin actually PARENT them, pay attention and not blame society and everything else for their kids being little screw ups and delinquents.

potentially tragic......psht

wow that is amazeing what epople would acually do but the names are cool tho buddahfinger is the best name out of them all:)i am sure they wouldn't get into the hands of kids what kid is going to pay like $10 or so for a candy bar when they can get them for close to a $1 each:)

Nubius said:
.........awesome..........simply awesome lol. It's not like it's crack. No little kid would die from having that stuff.

Besides it's not like it was on the freaking shelf of a super market for god sakes. As if anyone cares about their children.......if they did they'd freakin actually PARENT them, pay attention and not blame society and everything else for their kids being little screw ups and delinquents.

potentially tragic......psht

I agree, but still, what the **** were they thinking?

they prolly had some dumbass lawyer cooking up some oddball scheme cus the drugs were cooked

or

they had the balls to follow through.

lol@the names. i love it

This is just TOO awsome! Holy crap! I haven't been this amused by a story in a very long time. Too bad they got busted, I would have liked to sample their products....Potentially tragic? As Nubius said its not like they were selling them on shelves. I also doubt people would sell them to kids, and for the other people that bought them....Well it would be their responsibility to now leave it somewhere where kids could get it.....But yes....Cool story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom