Who is next? Iran, North Korea, Libiya OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US army doesn't even trust it's soldiers with automatic weapons anymore.
the hell are you talking about? I got a friend who just came back from kosovo a week ago that would tell you that's a load of crap.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Even Canada beats out the US Air force in excercises all the time. Your piliots and their large selection of gizmo's.

Most of my military infomation doesnt come from the internet, so I can't just simply give you the link. Alot of it comes from people that are in the Armed Forces.

Well, the United States has a big helping hand in the Canadian Military.

Besides, you aren't the only one that has alot of knowledge about the military from actual personel.

It's not a matter of American pride, it's a fact.

Well if Iran gets attacked they have the best defense there is, oil sales and oil production. In march of 2006 the Iranian oil bourse opens for business. Once it gets rolling if they do it right, dollar hegemony will be threatened bigtime. There's two things the US has no defense against:drops in oil production and the value of the dollar which is heavily weighted against oil sales. Because of 35+ plus years of fiscal irresponsibilty the US is in serious financial trouble, another war combined even a hiccup in world oil production and I dont think the US war machine would go much further. Iraq and Afghanistan are still ongoing and even the worlds superpower has yet to be able to pull those off, Iran wouldnt be nearly as easy.

Korea:US will continue to make noise but do nothing, North Korea isnt a threat, they dont have the economy for anything but a very very short war, and their people are starving to death.

Venezuela, maybe some more covert actions by the CIA, who knows, they certainly arent a military threat.

China, could happen, if Iran gets attacked China and Japan will get involved agaisnt the US, they wont sit back and let the US rip them off for a few trillion $$ like the US did to Germany and France.

Oil supplies are getting tight and the natives are getting restless.

Nubius said:
the hell are you talking about? I got a friend who just came back from kosovo a week ago that would tell you that's a load of crap.

The M16A2, the standard issue American Army rifle. It comes equiped with this triggergroup, Safe, Semi, Burst.

No full auto.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The M16A2, the standard issue American Army rifle. It comes equiped with this triggergroup, Safe, Semi, Burst.

No full auto.
Accuracy.

Besides a current member of the US Armed Forces just posted. He should know better than anyone here what the US Military is capable of.

I really don't get where you are coming from on this...

Incase you didn't know, the SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon) is reserved for a certain member of the squad.

The M-4 is also full auto.

Israel is only bested by the US.

we all know burst fire is more accurate anyway, CS will tell us that...beyond that, I'm gonna wait until I can get ahold of my friend who just got shipped back to kosova and ask him what weapon he's sportin.

EDIT: Aright...got back from a friend whos more in contact with the one in kosovo...their m16's have auto on them...they however, rarely use it because it's inaccurate and a waste of bullets...

furthermore he went on to say:

"he was talking about how theyre trained to pull the trigger twice into every mid to long range target."

sooooo yeah...once again, stop talking like you know about every single countries military and politics.

Yes the SAW's are assigned to 1 in 4 squad members?

Also I would love proof of that M16 with full auto. None of the A2's do it yet, and I didnt think they would be using the A3's.

ield reports from Vietnam began to look much more pessimistic. M16 rifles, issued to US troops in the Vietnam, severely jammed in combat, resulting in numerous casualties.

GameGURU said:
Show me proof, I just showed you that you're wrong.

It's a pretty well known fact that Israel owns all. I think there was a war called the seven days war? It was like 5 surrounding countries vs. Israel and they had so many numbers on Israel, Israel destroyed them in 6 days. Don't think they are not well trained and they will do anything to stay and protect Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom