who here hates their alergies???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me and my bro went out at 2:30am for something to eat. We go to Tim Hortons and I order this sandwich. So I get home its huge and it smells great. Right as I m about to bite into my sandwich, I some thing red sticking out. Thinking its a tomatoe slice I decide to pull it out............. then my happiness goes away. It was bacon, I don't know how I didn't realize the sandwich would have bacon. Needless to say, I throw it away, and eat a PB&J Sandwich instead.

I have very mild lactose intolerance I can drink milk normally but if I have just come off antibiotics or badly ill and drink milk my immune system collapses a bit like glandula fever just get continously ill from then on.

I spent 4months off school and my doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong they tried all sorts of tests for ages including diet tests but didn't find anything. I then went to a dietician again when I was very ill and she tested every substance she had by about the 160th she found milk was my allergy (severe to llama milk very mild with cows) and it was the friji milkshake that I had imbetween bouts of sickness that was making me sick. I sam really disappointed I always wanted to suck on a llamas tat

I know a guy that was allergic to his gfs lips between the hips juice needless to say they broke up quite quickly was hilarious though when he came in with his mouth and hands all up in a rash I really did cry with laughter.

As far as I know, I am only allergic to poison oak and bee stings. I wasn't allergic to bees as a kid, but developed it after I hit adulthood, same with my dad.The last coupe of times I got stung weren't life threatening, but they were bad enough that I don't want to risk it again.

I find a lighter and aerosol can are quite effective for bee deterence and removal :)

Global Bee populations are plummeting though and it could end life as we know it those little blighters pollonise the vast majority of food crops not to mention wild plants that help slowdown the effects of the next ice age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom