who here hates their alergies???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: who here hates there alergies???

We've pretty much always had pets when I was a kid so I don't think that was it. I used to get these terrible sinus infections and they stopped instantly when I moved to a pet-free environment. The allergies were pretty subtle but they've pretty much always been there.

I'm allergic to penicillin, too. One shot of that will probably kill me, I'm told.:eek:

maybe your like that person who was allergic to pine trees until one day where they sneezed really hard and a piece of pine tree came out of her nose,never had any problems after that.

makes you wonder what they were doing to get that up there.

lmao

Re: who here hates there alergies???

maybe your like that person who was allergic to pine trees until one day where they sneezed really hard and a piece of pine tree came out of her nose,never had any problems after that.

makes you wonder what they were doing to get that up there.

lmao

falling out of a pine tree face first.
and no i just woke up one day and it was swolen shut like i could open the eye but the eyelid was so swolen i couldnt see thru it at all like not even blur it was as if it was shut, it was very very bad i too ka trip to the doctors, they told me a tear gland had erupted, due to irritation from pollen.

i heard that everyone is allergic to something but you just never come in contact with it

a few years ago i had a horrible outbreak of little bumps all over my body it looked like i had really bad acne and i have no idea what caused it

i heard that everyone is allergic to something but you just never come in contact with it

a few years ago i had a horrible outbreak of little bumps all over my body it looked like i had really bad acne and i have no idea what caused it

everyone is alergic to things, for 1, muskitoe venom, not poisoneous to us bit will make us itch. we are all alergic to poison ivy, alot of us will be alergic to many spider venoms thats why most people who get bit by torantulas do not die. we all have alergies we just dont think of it, and yes everything i mentioned is because of alergic reactions. i have met some one imune to poison ivy, and another person who doesnt get bumps from muskitoe bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom