Who has the oldest computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i had my very first computer, threw it out because it was SLOW as **** ...

Intel 33 Mhz
8 MB RAM
200 MB HD
Windows 3.11

I was about 6-7 years old when it was used, so im guessing the specs here...
The front LCD display said "33" and that was on turbo mode, otherwise it said "16".

i've still got an old comodore 64 in my grandma's attic somewhere im not sure if it runs but it sure is old i've only seen it once when i was about 10 (im 15 now) and couldn't even tell you what a hard drive was back then.

"OLD schooling..."

Toshiba Satellite 1960cs
55mhz Intel DX2 186 CPU
24mb kensington CardSlot Ram
320mb Hard Drive
Novell Netware 2.1/ FreeBSD Unix 5.0

PowerMac 7100/80
80Mhz PowerPC 601 256k CPU
138mb SIMM EDO RAM
Radius 12670 DirectColor GX 512K VRAM
4.0gb HD
Mac OS 9.0.4
> Some kind of strange card in PDS slot with a Cyrrix DX4 150 mhz CPU and a stick of EDO ram in it. :wooha::freak:

Macintosh II
some kind of 68k (Stepping) Processor with a PowerLogix 68040c CPU sister card
52mb SUpEr-OLD ram!
radius, dIRECT Color With Ram slots in it.
200mb SCSI drive
SYSTEM 7.1

I have an obsession with old crap that you wouldn't believe. :confused: :cool:

Who has the oldest computer?

Apple IIe has I finally got the motivation to get one of those pieces of **** working last week end. Now I can throw out the other 2 wrecks that my dad "rescued" from his school.

Specs :-
Microprocessor
* 6502 or 65C02 running at 1.023 MHz
* 8-bit data bus
Memory
* 64KB RAM built-in
* 16KB ROM built-in
* Expandable from 64KB up to 1MB RAM or more
Video modes
* 40 and 80 columns text, with 24 lines
* Low-Resolution: 40x48 (16 colors)
* High-Resolution: 280x192 (6 colors)
* Double-Low-Resolution: 80x48 (16 colors)
* Double-High-Resolution: 560x192 (16 colors)

I hated the day that brought those computers computers home. 5 years ago, I am playing unreal tornament. My dad comes in with a few Apple IIe's.
DAD :- I rescued these Apple IIe from work.
ME :- Why?
DAD :- I figured you could get them working again so you could play all your favorite games.
ME :- Oh yeah! I am going to suddenly stop playing Unreal Tornament just so I can play the Zork or Quest For The Most Amazing Thing or the orginal Carmen Sandiego

Orginally there was 4 Apple IIe, but I have been sneaking a few parts here and there into the rubbish from time to time. Now he just want to get one running as he things he can sell it and a lot of the other stuff of to some one has he still has about $1000 worth of Apple IIe software and games.

We also still have a working Mac SE30. My dad has not used in a few years, however he refuses to sell it.
There is also a Mac IIsi and one of the very first Power PCs. Again, I don't know why they are still there.

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I have an obsession with old crap that you wouldn't believe. :confused: :cool:
You want a Mac SE30?
I think we still have Shuffle Puck Cafe and the orginal Sim City for it.

well i dont think the person who invented the abacus considered it to be under the computer category but i guess it could be

Victory to the Nubius. You don't actually have an abacus, do you?
No unfortunately I don't actually have one =/ Be kind of neat to have one though. Just learned recently how they are actually used, but anywho, the comment of course was made simply as a joke. ONE DAY, I just may have to get myself an abacus just cause :)

well i dont think the person who invented the abacus considered it to be under the computer category but i guess it could be
well they did do computations on it :p They just of course wouldn't have the term 'computers' at the time, not like we use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom