Who has the best name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like hoad 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and so on lol jk id say nubius, idk why but when i first started on TF i was like "man this guy is smart" so it jus kinda stuck in my head.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I'd go with Harper's because its a convincing first or last name of someone. And in a forum where you have stupid names like "Steve123", "Sk8ter4life69", and "Sw1tCh[FX]", "Harper" is a refreshing change.

I dont have anything against harper, its just that our current prime minister ( canada) is Stephen Harper, and i just dont like him, the man shakes his 6 year old kids hand, no hug, no nothing, he can hardly smile, he has evil in his eyes, and his image screams, im a [SNIPPED]!

EDIT: and yeah apokolipse is a cool name, and so is nubius.

I'd have to say Nubius, nitestick, and apokalipse as well. And I saw a guy here, don't know his name, but under his avatar he had the description "snooby rat". Now that is funny! :D

Harper's former username, Silesia. That one was cool.

Chankama, MrZucchiniHead, Elbatrop ("portable" backwards, has a nice ring), HoLoCroN, Beedubaya...

I don't know where my username came from. I registered three years ago, and I can't even remember how to pronounce it. Lately the username I tend to register with is Jazzed.

Qiranworms said:
Chankama, MrZucchiniHead, Elbatrop ("portable" backwards, has a nice ring), HoLoCroN, Beedubaya...

Elbatrop means Portable backwards...

i would've never figured that out :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom