Who has the best name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm........i'd have to say.......Flanker, did, but hes band so, its a good name though........i think ill go with nitestick, w/e that means :p

.i think ill go with nitestick, w/e that means

:D that just made my day.
nitestick; a history: i kind of adopted from an old username of mine and my friends username. for the heck of it we were playing halo single player swapping each level or death to see how fast we could finish the game. nitekid+****stick (can't use the first word of his user)=nitestick. and i used the name from then on because i liked it better

personally i like apokalipse

Static_11 said:
i actually like yours defrag.. lol

that's cool bro, appreciate it. as far as members go, I think I like warez monster the best. I dont know if it has any real meaning but it has a cool conotation.

I like my name, because i've used it for everything since i got my first email address, its vintage.

(What name is easy to figure out when you're in grade 5?)

the above two self absorbed***** are expelled from my thread!
;)
seriously though, you cant pick yourself. obviously we all like our own names, after all we chose them!

I'd go with Harper's because its a convincing first or last name of someone. And in a forum where you have stupid names like "Steve123", "Sk8ter4life69", and "Sw1tCh[FX]", "Harper" is a refreshing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom