• okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
DMo could you please fix that, I said bush but im not old enought yet, I would vote for Bush.
I think by the time I added several more options, the polls will be closed and the results know (well shortly anyway).

Dave :D

well it looks like Bush has won two of the important 'swing' states. Anothere four years of Bush...........which has its good and bad points.

Well sorry to all you Kerry supporters out there...........Bush won (you've probably already heard). Oh well.

I don't like Bush. I'm not registered, so my opinion doesn't actually matter, though. I would've voted for Kerry.

Musjunk22 said:
It's official Bush won.

It proves america is not full of idiots who think the war in iraq was foolish. That basically was the theme of this election. The war was not a war on sadom rather a war on terrerism, asoma included. Iraq/afganistan were a threat and power houses of terrorism. Afganistan didn't even need wmd all they had were wire clippers and some insain suicide men and killed hundreds of americans. However, there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq, mustard gas, sarin, war heads, etc were found. If anyone wants to desbute that i'll find 100's of references for you. And if we did the job the first time in iraq bush wouldn't of had to go back.

Edit- The popular vote was only decided by 4 million so it shows how divided america is still even though the majority did a job well done.

Funny how negative compaigning brings out people? And normally when a record for voters is set it means the votegoes for the new canidate, how come not this time? I still ponder why!

No, XT, you are right. America is NOT full of "idiots". Hooray for the non-"idiots". But, America as a whole did decrease the Bush Administration approval rating down some 40% since the war started "looking like a not-so-wise" decision.
Fact remains, that whoever won this election, would have a great responsibility for taking care of business "there" but more importantly......at home! I feel that we've seen that Bush has already done what he wants to do...out there. And not nearly as much for us at home. We have a lot of problems here. We need to take our focus and shift a little. He just doesn't have the focus that I'm looking for. I've never been so frightened about our country's future for the next four years. Is that what he wants us to do? Live in fear for our own safety? It sure seems like it. Today was a very sad day, IMO. But, a decision is a decision......and he has one hell of a job to do. And, there is no shift in administration.....there is no "new job environment" to get used to. He's been here for four years.......so he better just get crackin' with what he said he was going to do. Personally, I don't see it. He lied to me before....and, in that respect, it's likely that he will do it again.

XT said:
However, there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq, mustard gas, sarin, war heads, etc were found.
Duelfer admitted that there were no stockpiles of weapons, as the White House had said they were before the war. Straight from Dubya:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/10/20041007-6.html
Afganistan didn't even need wmd all they had were wire clippers and some insain suicide men and killed hundreds of americans.
There are plenty of countries without WMDs but with wire clippers and some insane suicide men. Should we invade all of them because they are an imminent threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom