Who got Netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I've been a member of Netflix for a long time now, and it has really paid off. I have seen more movies, it's ridiculous. But I love it, it is really pretty cheap and has great service. The turnover rate for a dvd is about a day, sometimes two. If I ship a DVD today in the mail, I will have the next one the day after they recieve mine. So shipped today, the 22nd, get my next one the 24th. They are also really good to me, good customer support. I lsot a DVD (literally) and there is a thing where you can report it lost. They realize that it is easy to misplace things and things also get lost in the mail, so they sent me my next movie. The only stipulation is they prolly start watching your accout, and will suspend it if too many are missing (I'm imagining about 3). But they are very reasonable, very quick, and very good. I totally give them an A+, possible the best .COM. It's right up there with Amazon and Ebay. I just feel like I should tell people about it, it's really good.

Is there anyone else here that has Netflix that can attest to this?

I'm a past member. The service was pretty good, but our postal service was not. Due to the delay in the postal service, I canceled my account.

We now have the same type service with BlockBuster, which is only a mile away. So, convenience won out there.

Dave :D

Yeah, i saw blockbuster having this deal as well, but I didnt want to change. Blockbuster is a few bucks cheaper (I think it's 13.99 instead of 14.99) and you can also rent one from the store a month with the blockbuster one. I decided I wanted to keep Netflix though. They are doing really well. Walmart tried to start a rental thing like this, but it tanked, so they handed over the contract to Netflix. When something like that happens, you know you have gold in the company.

Depending upon the location, both of those plans are good. I know people that prefer NetFlix because they don't have to go out anywhere (straight to the mailbox).

Ours with Blockbuster is $12.99/month and it's unlimited to the amount of DVDs you can get in a month. I can only have one DVD out at a time, but yesterday we watched 3 different movies (just had to return it to get another one). Also, we get a free game rental a month for the service.

With the Blockbuster one, can you get unlimited store rentals with the mail service? Or is it either or?

I don't know anyone using the mail service with BlockBuster (I'm not sure the one here offers that). The one I use has unlimited DVDs per month when you physically drop one off to get a new one (no mail).

I drive by it a couple of times each day, so there's no problem with just stopping in.

One of my friends is a Netflix and he used to always talk about their service. Unfortunately, I don't get a chance to rent many movies, but if I did, I would definitely sign up for a service similar to that. He used to always talk about how convenient it is, sounds like a very good company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom