Who is going to miss SGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved SG1 to bits. SGA always seemed to be in SG1s shadow while the 2 shows ran. when SG1 ended, atlantis had a chance to spread its wings, and season 4 and 5 were amazing, im just sad they ended it prrematurely....

after the end of sg1 sga grew on me, i will miss it a lot. As i absolutely hate Battlestar. A new sg1 movie and a sga movie are news to me also....i swear to.....something.....if they do time travel or parallel universe's in these next two movies........................ like they have done that to death.

+1 to all of that.

I just finished watching enemy at the gate and it was incredible.

Spoilers (highlight to read)
seeing Atlantis fighting off that hive in orbit was awesome. I wasn't very impressed with earths strategy though. They should have had Sheppard in the chair and every conventional fighter the air force had guarding area 51. I would also bet the wormhole drive ties into Stargate Universe
Spoilers

Overall it was a excellent episode though. they really ended the series on a high note.

WHD confused me, honestly the Ori couldn't create a worm hole without a super gate and atlantis is much biger than a ori mother ship.

Earth's battle plan was a joke if you ask me, why didn't as you say have normal fighter interceptors in the air? an the 302's engaging them out of atmo?

It was a mix of Star Trek and Independence day. Lets have wolf 359 and take out our battlecrusiers and then have Shepperd fly into the mothership with a nuke. Like that hsn't been done before. And he tried to kill himself 3 times, whats with that? Does he really feel like he needs to be a hero? And whats with the F-302s? They should have creamed the Wraith. And the flight scenes didn't impress me. Those helmets and cockpits are from the 1980's

f-35_HMDS.jpg

That is the helmet in the F-35. That is so ****ing bad ***! Why can't we have the F-302s use those?

Exactly. Even if the darts were faster than normal fighters they would have still lost due to sheer numbers. and if Sheppard had been manning the ancient weapon he could have used it's shield to protect if from the darts or just shot them down with drones.

It also seemed like the hive was a little two powerful. I mean the odyssey was able to take a lot of fire from several ori ships yet the hive was able to throw around the Daedalus, Apollo and SunTzu like they were nothing.

Wasnt the shield part of the outpost but the chair was able to be moved, well the fact they could move an power the chair was a farce in my eyes.

The ****ing hive was well weird other than looking like it has been on its seteriods didnt look all that differnt.

I'm surprised the wraith never tried using a zpm to power a hive before. We know the got their hands on a few when they were at war with the ancients

They probably did but at the time the Ancients has Orion class vessels an maybe if they had 3 or 4 of them it wasnt so hard for them to fend one off.

The wraiths weapons systems in the last episode where wierd that volly they fired before it left the dedalus hasnt been seen before normaly they take shots from each weapons portal like it was a artillery battery that is fireing out of syink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom