Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple Accounts

• Whats CrackBook

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.. Some of you old geezers are still around the website eh? :D.. Haven't been on here in ages. Decided to drop in :D.

And no facebook. I like to stay hidden on the internet :D.

haha.. Some of you old geezers are still around the website eh? :D.. Haven't been on here in ages. Decided to drop in :D.

And no facebook. I like to stay hidden on the internet :D.

Dude! Where the %$#$ have you been?!?!?!

Dude! Where the %$#$ have you been?!?!?!

You know me Trot. Keeping myself busy with this and that. :D. New job, got married, lots to keep me busy :).

Good to see that you guys are around! I will be back more often now for sure.. :D

I don't currently have a facebook but may get one early next year. I would basically have it to see what other people are doing and to keep up with friends from high school.

Also would have all privacy settings on max!

What is annoying me is the people with the smart phone apps that just can not put facebook down. Sure I might post a little via my iPhone. But I have seen some people that practically have their smart phone glued to their hands. I got 2 friends and 1 co work would are like this.

Aye, I feel the same way, Harper. Granted I check FB or hop on FB chat once in a while on my smartphone, but only once in a while (normally have my data turned off to conserve battery).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom