who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
I most definitely do not, however I would like to request that you make readable topic title...something that identifies the subject matter...at least generally. (PLEASE :cool: !!!)

I like some metal. I used to like punk but I'm not really into it anymore.

Sometimes when I'm deep into cleaning my place or programming a database, it's fun to throw on some metal. Definatly open to it. Music, in general, helps keep myself focused on what I'm doing.

check out: The Raveonettes

kinda Punkish... fast music, that are Danish...i think... they have a very tall blond chick as a bass player, she is quite sexy.....look at their web site and check out the phots..

I saw them in of all place Salt Lake City when i was traveling for work... was impressed, not so much into Punk these days...but i listen to them often now...

I personally for when I'm programming or wat not..I like Techno/trance...it's good concentrating music for me.....it just makes me wanna go and kick some arse.. ^_^

god i like metal to get me out of a bad mood are just to scare people off that are bothering me and punk is what i generaly listen to and sorry about the topic name i couldnt find anything else

FireFox said:
I personally for when I'm programming or wat not..I like Techno/trance...it's good concentrating music for me.....

I agree.... when i used to be able to play music loud at work... When the S**T hit the fan and there were server issues and the phones were ringing off the hook, Orbital went in and the volume went up....

Check out Orbital's Dr.Who Theme song... Found a copy of it online... no wait I mean a friend let me "borrow" a copy of it... :p
Aphex Twin is another techno/trance/intelligent "band" that you shoudl look into if you haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom