Who am I talking to? Pic Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I feel messy until I go see my friend. He slept on the ground a lot about a year ago and he hasn't cut his hair in who knows how long. Half of it is in rug-like mats. =/

I say we take everyones picture and have a "Who has the best hair!" contest. Erase the hair (Make it look half decent) then add you own stylish hair! Who agrees? I'm kinda bored, I wouldn't mind spending some time into it.

mousepad said:
I say we take everyones picture and have a "Who has the best hair!" contest. Erase the hair (Make it look half decent) then add you own stylish hair! Who agrees? I'm kinda bored, I wouldn't mind spending some time into it.

Well, I have giving you a HEAD start as I just had a hair cut this morning. So let it rip....!!!!
sil14Mar03.jpg

please me gentle.....

mousepad said:
I got an idea, but I can't start until I have a harddrive now can I?

Uh oh! That sound dangerous. :eek: Maybe I shouldn't of been playing with the boss's Canon PowerShot A80 on the week end while recovering from a hang over. :eek: :D :eek:

If you look close enough, you can see the camera and my house and my neighbour's house in the reflection of my sunglasses.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom