Who am I talking to? Pic Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
cas0496 said:
Hey Orb.... You have to have a lot of patience when dealing with Roo. He has no idea what sarcasm is and he likes to talk about himself wayyyyyyy too much!

gkhan..... For someone (Roo) who claims to be so busy he sure finds a lot of time to post on this board.

Personally, I think he's full of crap. I bet that's not even his picture that he's posting constantly.

Man you just got it in for me don't you.
me2.JPG

Bad picture. I was looking down and just got back from running.

BTW anything else you wanna call me on Cas ? I am MORE than willing to own you on all of it.......

LoL I like that pic Roo, but I have you beat.

A while back someone wrote "True Orb" on a sheet of paper, then put it in the toilet and took a picture of himself pissing on it.

I wonder if I can find it....

The camera was not mine, so I will find out what it is. And btw, those sunglasses are modeled after Agent Smith's from Reloaded/Revolutions. I have Neo imitations and the actual model made by Blinde as well, but Blinde doesn't make Smith's Reloaded sunnies. :(

lol nice pic Roo - True i must say you look exactly like i thought you would look like - You remind of me of one of the guys who goes agaisnt the "system" lol. No hard feelings. I will post a pic of me later, although i do not look anything like a comp nerd lol Im not saying that all of you look like comp nerds, but i saw a couple of you.

LOL!!!

I gotta hand it to ya Roo.....that was good. It was just the laugh I needed here at the office.

Now, how are you going to prove that the girl you posted is actually your girlfriend?? Can't wait to see that pic!!

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom