Who am I talking to? Pic Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roo said:
Actually it was JESUS that walked on water, not God. So judging by your picture you are JESUS, which is the son of God.

I think it's past your bed time, because you completely missed the target on that one. :)

BTW, thank you for mentioning the pic size, thats what I THOUGHT you were gonna say when you first mentioned Jesus. Finally some predictability in this forum.

True_Orb said:
I think it's past your bed time, because you completely missed the target on that one. :)

BTW, thank you for mentioning the pic size, thats what I THOUGHT you were gonna say when you first mentioned Jesus. Finally some predictability in this forum.

Actually I did not in any way miss the target. You stated that you are NOT Jesus but in fact you are God himself. You showed "proof" by showing a picture of you walking on water. Since Jesus is the ONLY man even to walk on water that AUTOMATICALLY makes you not God but indeed Jesus. Thank you drive through.

I don't wanna fight but that is incorrect.

I posted this...
"I don't mean to burst your bubble but you've been beaten to the punch..."

I assume you know what ... means. After the ... was the picture.

This is the association of the picture. The God thing came AFTER the picture and thus is a different subject. I think you just missed the text above the picture.

True_Orb said:
I don't wanna fight but that is incorrect.

I posted this...
"I don't mean to burst your bubble but you've been beaten to the punch..."

I assume you know what ... means. After the ... was the picture.

This is the association of the picture. The God thing came AFTER the picture and thus is a different subject. I think you just missed the text above the picture.

But it ALL boils down to the picture, you can't say youÂ’re black. But post a picture and be white. You can't say your GOD but post a picture with you walking on water. Something ONLY JESUS did. So in a way you are conflicting your own argument.

*puts face in hands*

The point of the picture was to show you that someone has already used PS to portray me as Jesus, the God thing is entirely seperate!

*Hands Roo some Coffee* :p

Sorry maybe I didn't make sense.

True_Orb said:
*puts face in hands*

The point of the picture was to show you that someone has already used PS to portray me as Jesus, the God thing is entirely seperate!

*Hands Roo some Coffee* :p

Sorry maybe I didn't make sense.

So why post a false picture ? Just proves you are something your not. THATS my point.

Hands coffee back to Jesus (not god)

Post a false picture? Proves I am something I'm not?
Dude, I think you're reading a little too much into this!

Gimme 'dat joint! :p

theres something incredibily messed up with my man roo over there. i think he sits on the comp waiting for a new post/thread to coem in so he can bash it or make some stupid comment.

for example check out my price check thread, this thread, or the passion thread. ;)

enjoy
-gkhan

Hey Orb.... You have to have a lot of patience when dealing with Roo. He has no idea what sarcasm is and he likes to talk about himself wayyyyyyy too much!

gkhan..... For someone (Roo) who claims to be so busy he sure finds a lot of time to post on this board.

Personally, I think he's full of crap. I bet that's not even his picture that he's posting constantly.

True_Orb you looks sharp in that suit and tie :) for a sec i was
thinking, hey wasn't he in the matrix movie? what specific camera
are you using?

the image quality and color of that picture in the living room is
amazing, i am almost certain by the color bleeding that is not a
canon digital camera, but other than that it looks very similair to a
canon powershot A70 or A80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom