who all is sick of this freakin heat??

remixedcat

Banned
i am and its freaking 96 outside and my windo ac is barely keeping up it says 77 on it and this room is closed off and windows sealed, extra window coverings..... arrrg....

Ft3rS.png

im so sick of this damn heat. people in the pac-nw don't know how lucky they are to never have to endure this crap. so if you live in the pacnw and complain about your upper 70s and lower 80s being hot take a look at us baking in 100 deg heat......

wish i cna move over there but its too expensive....

100? I don't see 100 in there at all. All week last week DFW was 103. What's worse is the heat of the summer is actually the end of July so I bet we will see 112 and 115 again this year.

The heat around here (80's and 90's) wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so humid: that's what killing me.

it got to 100 on rainmeter but I didnt get to grab a screenie since I had to head outside in that heat to get to the store..... and damn.... i about passed out.... i wore an ice pack under my bra and one in my shorts....

Feeling it over here too, been a drought to go along with it all. The farmers got a real bad one this year with a couple weeks of warm weather in march and then a hard frost wiped out the cherry and apple seasons. 10:15 this am. and the a/c started up already, t-stat reads 78. It cooled down enough last night to open the windows and give the a/c a break but it's a short lived one. To help keep your a/c operating at it's peak you can check the condenser coils (the fins that go around the unit outside) and make sure they are clean and clear of debris and cottonwood "fuzzy's". You can use a garden hose and a sprayer to clean out the coil.
btw: south east Mich area
For window a/c's it might be more difficult getting access to see the condenser coil or even get a sprayer in there to clean it out. often the window shaker (a/c) will need to be pulled out and remove the outside frame to even see if it's plugged up or not...it sux

We hit 106 in Chattanooga yesterday. Yahoo weather for my town says it is 104 at 5:25pm.

The heat has given me a reprieve from yardwork. I am hoping it starts turning brown soon so it won't jump back up so fast when I finally get to mow.

We hit 106 in Chattanooga yesterday. Yahoo weather for my town says it is 104 at 5:25pm.

The heat has given me a reprieve from yardwork. I am hoping it starts turning brown soon so it won't jump back up so fast when I finally get to mow.
Yea anybody who works outside I don't really recommend being out there for more than an hour unless you are used to the heat.

Back
Top Bottom