Who is 2fast4u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAWN

Field Engineer
2fast4u wrote on 03-07-2006 07:40 AM:
Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic.

The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.

Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.

Signatures are subject to Rule 3.

ur sig itself is past 468x120 so please shorten it or get rid of ur text.

i will give u till friday
-----------

Who is he to tell me this and give me till friday? Oh and 2fast4u, check my sig again, it is 468*120. Learn how to check properly. And learn how to clean your pm box. If something needs to be done then let a mod tell me. You are not a mod as far as I read on this forum.

No, he contacted me too. Shawn, you're fine. You're not some new kid posting a 437*682 picture sig. He thinks he's a deputy for Trotter I think.

Ryan

No, he contacted me too. Shawn, you're fine. You're not some new kid posting a 437*682 picture sig. He thinks he's a deputy for Trotter I think.

hahahaha!!!! so true

Everyone here knows him to be a n00b....
maybe hes sucking up to mods to get a rep.... ;)

I would just ignore all the messages from him :) :)

...... o_O

/me bursts out in laughter

"I give you till Friday" hahahahahaha

Shawn, you're fine. You're not some new kid posting a 437*682 picture sig. He thinks he's a deputy for Trotter I think.

Yes, your sig is fine, SHAWN.

2fast4u is a little confused, but I hope I have straightened it out.

I'll tell everyone the same that I told him... If you see someone whose sig is out of spec (too large an image, too many lines, contains offensive material, whatever), let them know about it so they can change it themselves. When a mod or SigSanta has to do it, a record of it is made in the mod forum, which works like baseball... three strikes and you lose your sig privileges permanently.

I did this when I was a regular member, and contimue to do this now.

WEll i say if hes gonna do it then get his **** straight. Theres nothing that ****es me off more than a noob trying to tell me what to do and im right and hes wrong. Im sure the same applies for other ppl. And he also has no right saying "you have till friday" either. My 0.02 worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom