Where's Dale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
macdude425 said:
That is what some Intel fanboys do.

That's what ANY fanboys do...

Brand-loyalty can be harmful to one's soul...;)

Accepting that not everything out of a company/brand you may like is perfect, and not everything out of a company/brand you may dislike is bad. Looking at things based on a product-to-product basis is something some of these "fanboy" types should try once in a while...

qiranworms said:
Brand-loyalty can be harmful to one's soul...;)
I have NO SOUL!!!!

(Excuse me as I tatoo the AMD logo onto my forehead.)

Actually, I will listen to both sides of the argument.

well he was especially out to argue with me it seemed. Every freakin time I'd post something he'd have to argue and say I was wrong or one of these 'DUDE READ WHAT YOU PUT WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAA' and it was just crying, and whining....it was horrible.

It's funny how 10 people would tell him he's a moron yet he'd only quote something I said towards him and say that I was the only one giving him crap.

I hope the little bastards gone.

For all you OT whores, he was always hardware and OC'ing that's probably why you hadn't seen him

Whoa whoa, Now I may have been a whore back when, but I resent that statement. Leave your emotions at the door;).

i think somebody said he was 12. not sure though, but i am definately a fanboy no doubt lol. but like the last gen of cards i at least admit when the other company has a better thing.

Whoa whoa, Now I may have been a whore back when, but I resent that statement. Leave your emotions at the door
What the hell are you talking about?

As far as dales age, I have no clue, not more than 13 I'd say, it got repetative saying he was childish and he'd comment 'thats all you can say' but yeah.......he was just so damn childish lol there was nothing more to say than that. That kid has issues

Please don't start threads like this. If you have a true concern about someone, please email them (or something). These type threads usually start some kind of trouble.

Thanks for your cooperation and continued support.

Thread closed.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom