• sempron 2800+ with geforce 6200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • p4 3.0 ghz processor with radeon x300

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
worshipped >_>' yeah right, iam mexican and actually kinda offended by what u 2 posted, u guys know nothing on how it is to live the way i do... having to deal with as***** all the time. like ehrmm right now

The person who decides if a thing is offensive or not is the person offended... if you feel offended, you have no one to blame but yourself.

YOu have two options:

Dont take your nationality as seriously as the french, or

Ignore what people say.

Can you imagine how much worse the USA would be if we gave a crap about what Europe/world thought? Dang... we'd live in a sad place indeed.

Dude im no rascict i can promise you that. Im sorry if i offended you cause it was only a joke. Because i AM
Dont take your nationality as seriously as the french
french and dont take my nationality seriously. But even though he said that i dont care lol. I just laugh cause i think the way french ppl laugh is stupid. (the ones over in actual france)

ok ok 0 problem its just that i was kinda pissed off cause i got in a fight today in school for the same reason hehe and this reminded me of it, got suspended 2 days :/

wth is everybody saying texas? were part of the US geez. i didnt know greenland was part of North America.
Psht why is everyone copying me and saying texas....besides it's a joke.....I used to live there the first 13 years of my life.......isn't the slogan "Texas......its like a whole other country" :p

Greenland is connected right with canada so why wouldnt it be north american....from mexico on up everything is north america

Anyone see that American dad where the wife asks "How is your french toast dear?"

and he responds with

"Smelly and ungrateful, but my american toast is great!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom