• sempron 2800+ with geforce 6200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • p4 3.0 ghz processor with radeon x300

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little off the topic but how do you use your own picture under your name, I have tried to add one in my user control panel and it just went to the next one in the list that TF provides, I even checked the size and it was small enough???, (tell me if I need to be more specific)

Hmmm, I never knew that Canada wasnt part of North America...
lol yeah I was kind of wondering the same thing......was thinking "why the hell is north america AND canada being listed!?"

Where do you live? America, mexico, Canada.......Texas? :p

lol yeah I was kind of wondering the same thing......was thinking "why the hell is north america AND canada being listed!?"

You guys are making me wonder... I have never really thought about it before and could use some clarification...

ArenÂ’t North America and Canada the same land mass but still two different countries ???

Jesus christ, North America is not a country.

And while I am at it
American DOES NOT MEAN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It refers to the huge ass land mass called North & South AMERICA

North america is a freakin continent dude.....United states is a country....canada is a country.......mexico is a country.....north america is a continent......all things learned in like 1st grade geography.....you do know your 7 continents dont you.....I swear the education these days has become slacked as all hell.

American DOES NOT MEAN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It refers to the huge ass land mass called North & South AMERICA
Not really......in this day in age especially if you say "american" no one is gonna say "oh yeah? Which one, north, south or central?"

America has become synonemous with the US pretty much......if you're from south america generally you're simply going to say "Im from Brazil" or something like that.

EDIT:
the US, Canada, and Mexico are all North America
Greenland is up there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom