where are the looters???

Status
Not open for further replies.
gab00n said:
Nubius that was a very racist thing to say. Not all black people were stealing stupid stuff, most were looking for food to survive. When we saw white people doing it they said they had just found food at a grocery store. Then they saw a black guy with a big pack of diet pepsi and a bag full of food and said that he just looted a grocery store.

I am tired of the racism in this country, you Americans need to wake up and stop being such a**holes. Everyone here would be tempted to take some shit, those people have nothing so they should take something back from society. We deliberately blew the levee's to prevent the rich parts of NO from being flooded, not one wealthy neighborhood was damaged as a result. Yes, there were witnesses.

I agree that was very racist for nubius to say.

gab00n, as correct as you were, you just contradicted yourself.

I am tired of the racism in this country, you Americans need to wake up and stop being such a**holes. Everyone here would be tempted to take some shit, those people have nothing so they should take something back from society. We deliberately blew the levee's to prevent the rich parts of NO from being flooded, not one wealthy neighborhood was damaged as a result. Yes, there were witnesses.

Sort of a racist paragraph in itself eh?

And I don't think you know what you are talking about...to save the rich parts? Perhaps the rich parts aren't in the flood zones?

Perhaps no one saw the white people in there taking things too?

Well gameguru really everytime they show the news thats all they show is black people saying that they are looting they hardly ever show white people i'm not trying to sound racist or start a flame here. But really the soctiy we live makes people think all black people are the same. And when a white person does something the same as a black person or Africam person they are doing something good. I mean yes in some area everyone is talking things they dont need, but in the media they jsut focus onsaying that black people are looting when there most area looking for food. some area's are looting. But in most cases this is why people are racist cause they make them think there bad.

Dark_Sniper* said:
Well gameguru really everytime they show the news thats all they show is black people saying that they are looting they hardly ever show white people i'm not trying to sound racist or start a flame here. But really the soctiy we live makes people think all black people are the same. And when a white person does something the same as a black person or Africam person they are doing something good. I mean yes in some area everyone is talking things they dont need, but in the media they jsut focus onsaying that black people are looting when there most area looking for food. some area's are looting. But in most cases this is why people are racist cause they make them think there bad.

No doubt there is still racisim in the air, but honestly...I don't find it in the media any more at all.

New Orleans has a large black population, by the looks of it most of them were in the flood area.

That might have been a black neighboorhood, who knows.

yes ture, But to me in the world we live in its sad we cant get along with noone, every race doesn't get along with someone:(. They say looting and stuff when its not its sad.:(

lol I don't give a crap what you think.

I don't give a crap what your skin color is...but when you're sitting there just perpetuating a stereotype and stealing crap you don't need even though it's a time of peril and disaster then I'm going to point it out. I can understand like that one guy, getting clothes for YOU that you need because obviously there aren't going to be facilities to wash your clothes. But when it's some BOY who is stealing a pink shirt, COPS going around like it's just a weekend shopping spree, then trying to play it off like they weren't doing anything, PLUS kids stealing bikes and crap like that, the hell I'm not going to make a comment...if it were white people I'd say something along the lines of "damn dirty white trash pieces of shit" and I bet you fuggin ANYTHING no one would even pull the race card.

Oh but since it's acomment towards BLACK people, being that it's 99% BLACKS in that video, oh lets just make this big ole uprising cause after all I'm THE MAN and I'm trying to keep them down....PUH-LEASE

I believe all I said was hey....notice how it's all the black people there....did I say "Yeah thats your typical black person there, they're all like that" no I didn't. Your argument was pointless being like GameGuru said, you try and make a point only to contradict yourself.

So to hell with you and what you think you know about 'americans' and their racism let alone one person on the internet you don't know.

I made an obersvation...the place was filled with nothing but black people and like what...1 or 2 whites and thats including the reporter? Give me break.

I'm so tired of the black people who sit and constantly pull the race card....you segregate yourselves and whine more than any other race on this planet.

Sit there and talk to me like a human...I don't make judgements on people until I see their actions and I can SEE their actions in that video.....if you sit and talk to me like a normal human being I could care less if your brown, black, green, purple, or plaid.....

I've had black friends, I've had mexican friends, and the ones I was friends with not ONCE would give a crap over things like I said previously like you're sitting there trying to make a big deal out of.

Why don't you go put that useless energy towards REAL racial issues inwhich people fight and get killed over instead of trying to make it sound like you know what I think, know who I am, and what my feelings are towards different races.

I don't give a crap what your skin color is...but when you're sitting there just perpetuating a stereotype and stealing crap you don't need even though it's a time of peril and disaster then I'm going to point it out. I can understand like that one guy, getting clothes for YOU that you need because obviously there aren't going to be facilities to wash your clothes. But when it's some BOY who is stealing a pink shirt, COPS going around like it's just a weekend shopping spree, then trying to play it off like they weren't doing anything, PLUS kids stealing bikes and crap like that, the hell I'm not going to make a comment...if it were white people I'd say something along the lines of "damn dirty white trash pieces of shit" and I bet you fuggin ANYTHING no one would even pull the race card.

amen to that.

Yes, some may have been doing it to survive, but its still looting. Did you see the person pushing that big toy car? I doubt thats needed to live. It was not a matter of skin color, they were looting -black and white were. They are destroying their own neighborhood even further.

In times of emergency like what there is down there, go ahead and take water and food. Wal-mart themselves tried to send truckloads of bottled water to the area, but were turned away.

But stealing electronics, clothes, etc..? That's just plain theft and greed... not survival.

As far as the racist thing- in that newscast, the majority of the people in the store were black. In that area, a majority of people that stayed through the storm were poor african americans. That's not stereotyping, and it's not racist. It's a fact. I don't find it any bit racist that the camera was seeing african americans looting. To say they were stereotyping blacks is just a typical occurance of someone playing the race card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom