where are the looters???

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA, that stupid pig..."Im watching out for looters"

And then that little kid "that doesnt quite look your color" then he throws it down..

Is it just me or is my screen a little dark? oh wait no that's just the looters

Lol that video was funny. The kid throwing down the pink shirt lol. I understand the citizens looting, but not the police :/

We;; i dont think that Wal-Mart will have to worry about an inventory this year!

Nubius that was a very racist thing to say. Not all black people were stealing stupid stuff, most were looking for food to survive. When we saw white people doing it they said they had just found food at a grocery store. Then they saw a black guy with a big pack of diet pepsi and a bag full of food and said that he just looted a grocery store.

I am tired of the racism in this country, you Americans need to wake up and stop being such a**holes. Everyone here would be tempted to take some shit, those people have nothing so they should take something back from society. We deliberately blew the levee's to prevent the rich parts of NO from being flooded, not one wealthy neighborhood was damaged as a result. Yes, there were witnesses.

YEa that s*** was wrong witht that video and others when they see a black person do it all they say is there looting, when they geting food and stuff. When the white people do it there jsut trying to surive this thing WTF is up with that. They never show white people taking other stuff only black people whats up with that crap. I still remember what Kyne west said on that live feed. It was off script but that s*** waS true you profile people jsut cause of there color thats jsut wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom