Where is everyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlyk

Banned
Hey guys just browsing T.F. 3!! members online! Where is everyone????

untitled.jpg

:confused:

I'm here too! I've found another forum dedicated to Halo PC, so I may not be around as much.

In my production room making sure I have a this big computer deal builted, tested and completed before christmas.

FYI...
TF had a couple issues of lately.... which might have cause everyone to be kicked off for the brief second(s).

Which was the cause (more than likely) why you saw so few of people on it at once.

FYI: The traffic on TF was been pretty high this past month. From my totals/ looks.. it has been showing the busy month in a whilel
:)

Note: I'm going to be getting someone to look at the server... to make some tweaks to the server settings.... do some fixing/optmizing, etc.

other forums.... and i guess people realized they have a life and are venturing out of the house now..... ahaha. i know i'm one of those people.

Harper said:
In my production room making sure I have a this big computer deal builted, tested and completed before christmas.
Still in the production room. Busy day today too.
Right now, i am just waiting for some updated drivers to download.

OCC Fan said:
other forums.... and i guess people realized they have a life and are venturing out of the house now..... ahaha. i know i'm one of those people.

That too.
Unlike some other people i know, my computer is not my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom