Where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
...no i don't want to come round for a pint before you ask.

Everyone has a place on Tech Forums where they spend most of their posting time. For me its the Browser and Internet and i have never posted anything in the Phone section.
Where do you post most? :laughing:

All over. I usually go from the bottom up... Mods forums, Information forums, Misc forums, PC & General Gaming, Browsers, Windows, Hardware forums. i try to browse all the forums, especially new posts, to make sure there's no spammers loose.

All over. I usually go randomly jumping around. i try to browse all the forums, especially new posts, to make sure I see everything interesting, and reply with what glorious information that I know.
Trotter's description, revised for myself. :cool:

I usually stick with the off topic discussions, gaming (wherei have the most knowledge in), and sometimes wander to other areas when im bored.

Hardware, windows, networking, off-topic. Wherever I find a topic that interests me or I have some knowledge that might help. We are kind of like online superheroes. Where there is cyber trouble, Tech-Forums is there to help!! Yes friends, it's TechMan.
superhero.JPG

Sorry, got a tad weird there....

Gaming, OT, Who's online (because im nosey about what other people are looking at lol) and my user cp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom