Where did you get your screen name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Someone posted this question on another forum I frequent, and I thought that it was a good one to kick around.

Where did you get your screen name for Tech Forums? Clue us in and give us your story.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Trotter is my last name. I have been called Trotter in school as far back as I can remember. My dad calls me Trotter most of the time, as do all of my friends. My daughter gets called Trotter as well, but she doesn't care for it the way I do.

I use Trotter, or a variation of it, anywhere I post.

ok well im in band in highschool and i have really goofy friends. Well me and my g/f sat in one seat near the back and two of my friends (guitar player and lead singer in our band) sat behind us. Well out of nowwhere when we where leaving the taco-bell to go to the football game they say hey cory. i was like what, they said we have a nickname for you and we even have a song. im like oh yea? what is it. then they sang the song "you cna call me PP mguire! you can call me PP mguire" (of course both lines sound different.) so it just stuck all year.

TheMajor said:
We already had a thread like this, but anyway.
I know...... Once again IT's..........
B00005U8EM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My screen name is after Harper from Andromeda.

Like Andromeda, i and I have to say that Harper is one of the geekiest SciFi Ship's Techs that I have seen. And some of his unorthodox methods of fixing things / situations reminds me of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom