Where did/do you go to college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost there...Next year I will be going the North Carolina State University in computer engineering

this is my last semester of 3 years at one of my schools. Lakeland Community college

Lakeland Community College

This is also my first semester at DeVry University ((devry.edu))
I am a 100% online student for DeVry. Its pretty cool, but very intense. All classes are 8 weeks and semesters are 2 months. There are no breaks (no, not even christmas or summer break). If you want a break, you take 2 months off. Its cool, but expensive and like I said, intense. My introduction to programming class had 2 fully completed programs due by the end of the first week. Intense.

I should be at DeVry for a year (unless I take a break) and I will have a Bachelor's in Technical Management w/ specialty in networking, and I also have my audio certification.

w00t

currently at University of North Florida in Jacksonville, FL..journalism major. University of North Florida

it's a beautiful campus...lots of tress, green, nice buildings, small size. you can walk everywhere easily. i live off campus now but lived on campus for two years. fun and you dont have to worry about driving to class ever.

it's not exactly a party school and we have no football team. but none of things bother me because my friends and i make our own parties and i couldnt give two sh*ts about having a football team

started at Northeastern University majoring in CompSci., but xferred to Deree University as now I'm studying abroad in Greece.
If you ever get the chance, study abroad. Best decision I've ever made for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom