Where did/do you go to college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
What is your alma mater? Was it a good time? Or did it suck? Would you recommend it to anyone else?

Nothing against any still in high school, but this is aimed at those either in or finished with college. Giving out the name of your high school is optional, as that information may be a bit much given the online predators.

I'm attending Baylor University this next year.....plan to major in cinematography, after i get done with my undergraduate hours of course. The campus is very nice...kinda compact not very spread out so it should be fairly easy to navigate.

I'm attending Baylor University this next year.....plan to major in cinematography, after i get done with my undergraduate hours of course. The campus is very nice...kinda compact not very spread out so it should be fairly easy to navigate.

When you get there, look me up. I'll probably be in the DePaul Center (a name that you will be all too familiar with, after a while).

McLennan Community College, summers and those pesky dual-credit courses.

I currently go to The Art Institute of Seattle and will probably be going to Pacific Northwest College of Art within the next 6 months. I've been going there for almost a year, and I have yet to be seriously challenged. When you're teaching the teachers techniques and methods, you know you're too advanced for your school.

Academy Canada, last year in Law Enfrocement Admin. Then the RCMP Depot in Regina Saskatchewan... hopefully not until late summer..

Not quite there yet, but next year I'm going to Case Western University in Cleveland. I'll major in engineering, probably BME or EE.

i went to both university of Missouri and central missouri state university, recommend both, U of M is in Columbia, w about 25 thousand students in a town of 100k, with great bars & restaurants & gyms & stores, excellent party school.

CMSU is in a small town of 25k, with 12k students, small strip of bars & restaurants, quite nice folks and the classes were pretty easy honestly.

majored in business, both great schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom