Where Can I Get A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft_Boy said:
Does anybody know of a technology related job that a 14 year old can get

am I old enough to work at best buy etc. yet

it doesnt have to pay well

Yea mate, your gona have to start at the bottom. Get a poopy job and work your way up

Ridlyn said:
Unless you go self-employed, or you work for a small pc repair shop. I know someone who's quitting a job at this pc repair shop, and he's gonna try to get me a job there. He said he's 95% sure he can get me that job. I'll get payed $7.50/hr about 30-40hrs a week. So nice amount of money.

I want that job.

Btw, grats on working at such a young age. I have yet to obtain a real job at 17.

I would recomend some freelance work. By freelance, i mean go door to door down your street. If you live in a decent neighborhood (Since your dad is a lawyer i'm sure you do), perhaps there are some old people who need some general assistance with their computers. You know beat down those spy ware/ adware stuff for them. Also show them the money they saved by letting you download spy bot instead of purchasing Spyware software. Thats when you hit them with the bill (just make sure you tell them prices up front so there's no question when it comes time to get paid.

Dress like a professional when soliciting. It would also help to get a few business cards printed up (like $20 at kinkos). Maybe you could bring some serious competition to Best Buy's Geek Squad. You could call your company "Dork Squad" or something like that and retire at 21! Dad would be proud of that!! :)

me and my friend actually have been doing that a little. we've made like 50 bucks so far but we're trying to make more. also my neighborhood isnt actually that nice. only mine and my aunts houses are nice, everybody else has a sorta crappy house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom