Wher u frum

For hubs and switches, the term chaining refers to...

• a. the ability to connect hubs/switches to other hubs/switches to increase the overall size of the n

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b. the act of securing a hub or switch with cable tiedowns so that it cannot be stolen

• c. connecting more than one computer to the same hub or switch

• d. none of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, why does everyone think that Mo is Montana? It's Missouri, and it's great, we have KC and St Louis, although I haven't been to St. louis yet. Someday, i plan to move back to Iowa (south side Des Moines area) because it's so quiet and the pace is a lot slower than Missouri, LOL, I feel so old, I'm only 25 and I have a family and all that good stuff and I want to move to a place that's not so busy all the time.

ohGrFreak said:
LOL, why does everyone think that Mo is Montana?
Well I guess it's because when I first think of MO I think of the first two letters in Montana. In Missouri the O is all cramped up in the middle and I guess I just forget it's there lol. Plus all the other M states have the first 2 or 3 letters as abbrieviations. Massachussetts, MA. Mississippi, MS. I have a friend from an old AAO clan that thought I lived in Idaho, even after I told him numerous times it was Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom