When's your B'day? and what are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am not really spoilt
If getting $3000 for getting a new computer isn't spoiled, then I don't know what is.

Feb 22nd, mine just passed as most know since I started that great "GIVE ME ATTENTION" thread :p

I got a backpack

lol, yea i rember. It's was so random. I offered you some money (PayPal) but you never said anything ... you just said i have to go do some howework ?o_O?

Mines July 15. My buds and i are going to be traveling Europe by ourselves so no presents for me from my parents. I dont think they will buy me anything either because of money issues. Ill prolly just get wasted and call the day good. :p

What do you mean you will get wasted? .. and i recommend you coming here to Australia (Bet you, you would live here if it wasn't for your parents :p like someone in this forum has done)

Mines April 22. I have no idea what I want. Probably something for my computer, but I don't know what.................... I have pretty much anything I need. :confused:

Kazama said:
lol, yea i rember. It's was so random. I offered you some money (PayPal) but you never said anything ... you just said i have to go do some howework ?o_O?

Theres some proof you are spoiled, normal 14 year olds don't have a paypal account.

my birthday is July 22nd, and i dont know what i am getting...

i'll probably use the $400 i usually get for a 15" LCD...
WORD!!! My birthday is July 22nd as well! Idk what im getting but i know im getting a 21" CRT for a graduation present and im going to the Bahamas and can take one friend (that im paying for). Of course the whole family is going as well but it was fun the last time nonetheless.

May 16th, two days after Mother's Day.

I dunno what I might get, but probably not much. My daughter graduates HS about then, and we're getting her a nice lappy (or a big down payment on a decent car, her choice).

While computer gear would be sweet (definately need more RAM... plus a new rig to go with it), I'll probably opt for clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom