When's your B'day? and what are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Mine's March 24th ... anyone share the same day? Am getting $3000 for a new rig (Might spend it later on when the GF 8 is out) why the **** am i so hyped about the GF8 lol ..

Kazama said:
Mine's March 24th ... anyone share the same day? Am getting $3000 for a new rig (Might spend it later on when the GF 8 is out) why the **** am i so hyped about the GF8 lol ..

Cough spoiled, cough.

Mines January 9th, it already happened, I got an Ipod Nano(2Gb)

my birthday consisted of being freakin embarrassed at the morning meeting at where i work (sears)

And after they all realized that I was only 19, i turned all of those laughing faces to jealous faces....

I am 19, and they are in their 30's, 40's... Look at who has the last laugh.

Other than that, I bought myself a paintball gun (e99, ricochet 2k hopper, ACS bolt) and a new pair of jeans and a shirt..... I really dont rely on my parents/family for presents.... I still get money here and there, but not enought that will feed my need to greed. And for my birthday I also wanted to parade my Brian Peppers avatar around TF... But that idea was shortlived...

BIRTHDAY :- June 17th
WHAT AM I GETTING :- Japanese Mail Order Bride (I hope)

Actaully, I have not thought that far ahead.

hahahaha, harper brought back his old avatar that everyone (including me) thought that was one of his own pictures.....

When i think of harper, I think of a pic of a guy that someone screwed with the color hues.

my birthday is July 22nd, and i dont know what i am getting...

i'll probably use the $400 i usually get for a 15" LCD...

Re: Re: When's your B'day? and what are you getting?

p0werslave said:
Cough spoiled, cough.

Mines January 9th, it already happened, I got an Ipod Nano(2Gb)

:SacarsticLook: Why do you think i won the "Most richest guy" Award ... lol jokes. Am not really spoilt.

Tall guy[i'll probably use the $400 i usually get for a 15" LCD...]

A 15" that would make your eyes bleed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom