When you die, do you want your computer to be burried with you?

hmm...:)

• WOAH!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL!!!

• Huh...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Buried alive with my *H*ELL Demention Desktop PC!! Noooooooo!!!..."

comrad said:
ok this is a stupid thread, first of all why in the world would you want your pc with you, just give it to your son or put it in the attic so they find it ears later, another thing in heaven you wont need a pc, another thing you guys may think that im just some dude who takes things to seriously but i am not because some of you actually want to be buried w/ a bunch of metal and circuitboards by you, i personally dont even want to answer this question.
........................ [*cricuit noizes*] ....................... .............................. .................[*Tumbleweed*].... Then what are you here for??

Personally i would hate to be buried with my computer. My computer is my enemy right now. It likes to F**k with me alot. :( What are you guys gonna do? Have your cofen with a built-in power plug and free wireless internet?? And besides, what are you gonna do with it after you're dead?? :p But hey, i can understand some of you feeling strongly about your systems. Though i may never feel the same way. :cool:

posessions are fleeting... at the end of the day this peice of metal and silicone would mean nothing to my rotting corpse... plus by the time I die (hopefully a long way off in the future) it will be completely obsolete.. if not museum material. But would i want to be buried with it or any possession... no as when you are gone you are gone and thats the end of it, even if there was an afterlife (which I am doubtful about) i doubt you can take a metal box with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom