When you die, do you want your computer to be burried with you?

hmm...:)

• WOAH!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL!!!

• Huh...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pavlyk said:
This topic really is inapropriate. What kind of a question is this? When you die you die, this is a serious thing. Not something to joke about and "take a computer with you"
Dude, I don't find any wrong with it.
Like look back as some of the a earlier cultures... Egyptian, Viking, etc.
If if they died, they were buried with thier some of their posessions. Why should it be any different in the year 2004?

I do know a few other people that wish to be buried with some thing they charish. My next store neighbour is a moter head. He under stands the impractically of getting buried with his car, but he would like to have his stearing wheel buried with him.
(MEANWHILE I am trying to convince him let me have his restored Shelby Cobra instead.... with out the steering wheel of course)

Okay, I might not buried with my entire PC, but i would like to at least take my main hard drive with me. Like currently, my Seagate 200Gb Hard Drive as about the last 15 years of my life on it, and it's very growing. Since that drive is my life, then it shall join me in death.

I will prolly give the rest of the computer over to my sister.

lol, i want my computer buried with me, as long as they keep it plugged in so there's UV light going everywhere, w00t!

I chose 'Other'

Why: Heaven's supposed to be like this really cool awsome place where you're super happy and everything. Well...I like my computer...but...it's not what I invision when I think of a computer worthy of working with when I'm in heaven.

Then of course there's the physical aspects. I mean, what would happen to your body if it was burried with a computer? Dunno...

Also, the metal and plastic computer is going to last a HECK of a lot longer in the ground than your flesh and bones...so like, I don't want some future civilization diging up my "ancient tomb" and finding some dust surrounding a PC and thinking my culture burried PCs as gods or something...

Whatever...

Maybe I just need to start drinking or something...

that world differs from this world tooooooooooo much so when we are there we just forget all about this world so tat we can start a new life there !

ok this is a stupid thread, first of all why in the world would you want your pc with you, just give it to your son or put it in the attic so they find it ears later, another thing in heaven you wont need a pc, another thing you guys may think that im just some dude who takes things to seriously but i am not because some of you actually want to be buried w/ a bunch of metal and circuitboards by you, i personally dont even want to answer this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom