When you die, do you want your computer to be burried with you?

hmm...:)

• WOAH!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL!!!

• Huh...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
qiranworms said:
I find this thread...disgusting. The concept is strange; the attachment of some people and their computers to be even DISCUSSING something like this!?

A computer is a piece of inanimate property. It is replacable; data may not be, but good backup habits (*cough*Me? Of course!*cough*) can make it essentially so.

Wow...

I totally agree with you, although I didn't want to be the one to say it. I love computers, but I find this way over the edge.

This topic really is inapropriate. What kind of a question is this? When you die you die, this is a serious thing. Not something to joke about and "take a computer with you"

How did I get in this thread?

Et2888 said:
Wow, what a nerd
Are you saying that like it's bad? :p LoL!

If you love something, you should set it free....especially when you die. So my hunni is going to set my computer outside when I'm gone. If it stays around, then she'll have to "put it down" since it will probably be missing me so bad.

Dave :D

Pavlyk said:
This topic really is inapropriate. What kind of a question is this? When you die you die, this is a serious thing. Not something to joke about and "take a computer with you"

i'm not joking when i say this, my computer is my main source of entertainment, communication, and news. it's what i spend the most of my day on. it holds personall info, personal files, meaningful music and meaningful pictures of my friends and family.

so i am dead serious when i say that i would like to be buried with my HD, and maaayyybbbbee my vid card, just cause it's the shizzle.

so, maybe you are the one not taking this thread serious.

yea, sorry.....i gotta agree with qiranworms....
no....with no real explanation......just straight no....
i don't want a bunch of CAT6 cabling around me when i'm buried.

lol. Dude, it won't matter!!! You'll be dead anyways! So what if you got CAT6s and IDE and SATA cables all over you???

No I don't want to be buried with my computer.

Why?

I want to be cremated. And then have my ashes thrown into the faces of my enemies. Then I'll give em a disease or a cold or something as my last revenge.

My computer will be humanly destroyed unless I can find a person who would cherish it like I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom