When are we getting Quiz Score's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot Duke Nukem Forever! I'm pretty curious on the literacy rates between countries. I did a quick google search and came up with nothing. I know the US has some pretty damn retarded people but I don't think our over all literacy rate is down because of it. Anyone got a link?

No links, but the rate is down cuz theres too many people who don't give a shit what they learn in school, and that gets passed on to their children and so on. Not to mention all those that're screwing their brains listening to the rap crap (just had to toss it in there, lol).

lol the quiz score was actually supposed to be removed from the skin a while ago since they aren't using it now but it seems that is also COMING SOON!

Even though I didn't add the
"QUIZ Score: Coming Soon!"
below everyones avitar, I'll take full responsibility for the quizzes not being out now. I was working on them for a long time and I fell short of admin access to the forums DB and also fell short of time with my current job.
Time is also the same reason I can be on here as much as I used to be. The only static thing in life is change....and perhaps your IP address.

So, from now on, when you install your interwebs and hop on the tech-forums interpages, blame me for the quizzes not being out :)

I hope that TF2 will provide a great quiz section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom