When a person goes nut's they get a few cats BUT when a city goes mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
When a person goes nut's they get a few cats BUT when a city goes mad...
It breaks out in chronic lamb bannas! Let me explain, Liverpool has got this years EU capital of culture so to celebrate this we didn't decide to give all the people a nice show or a free coffee no they used the freaking lamb banna from a overrated band!

We had one big yellow (occasionally pink) ugly drug inspired monstrosity we don't need another 50!

lb_liv__1178718686_superlamb_large.jpg

That thing looks awful....

We have Peanuts characters at various spots in the Metro, those looks much better and more tasteful. And not inspired by acid at all...

God it is, we have that an the yellow submarine, the lamb banana is ugly useless an cost's about 20k a year to keep clean an when it gets moved it's 5k + a time. I want that thing gone.

The 50 that have been painted an are all over the city cost 2k a pop we don't need that. What we need is the town finishing for nearly two years it's been a building site, don't get me wrong i am glad we have got the Capital of culture we have had a lot of money spent that we would have not normally had but some things like the above are a waste.

You have FIFTY of those monstrosities?!?!?! I can sorta understand a yellow submarine because of The Beatles and all but good Lord! "Holy Waste of Taxpayer' Money, Batman!"

Yea one was bad enough but on Monday they rolled out 50 of them about 25% of the size the one pictured but considering that either schools or local "Artists" decorated them. This is another Beatles related waste of money! we have all kinds of that stuff all funded but TAX payers money. There is so much of this crap around the city you can't walk nearly for the lamb bana's.

The Beatles are long gone, there music was a waste an Lennon wasn't the working class hero he made himself out to be, because if you attended a private school an lived in a nice house in calderstones right near the park when other parts of the city still had gas streetlamps an outdoor toilets you where not working class.

Oh no that is what that bar behind the adelphi is for Xin the city :)

I was walking around town today an I counted 10! One was painted like a builder butt crack an all, one was painted like some kind of creature that has just escaped from the bio labs in the uni an yet another one was on stilts an waring a kilt!

The mind boggles when you see a part lamb part banna on stilts waring a kilt outside of the museum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom