when having items shipped, you always get dumb stuff first

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I ordered everything for my new machine, I have recieved everything except the motherboard... go figure.

Happens every time i order a bunch of stuff. You get everything except for the one part to put it together.

Few months back, i ordered a vortech blower for my car. Had to order from a few places on ebay to get all the parts cheap.. i got everything except for the mounting bracket,, which was lost in shipping and i recieved it 2 weeks late,,, go figure

I ordered a bunch of xmods rc car stuff,,, i recieved everything except for the titanium frame which holds it all, blehh..

anybody else have any similar stories?

When I ordered my parts for my new pc (specs below) I received all of the accessories first like my cables, usb flash drive, etc. as they were shipped from New Jersey. It took like 1-2 days extra for the good stuff to arrive from Cali. I bought everything via Newegg

When i ordered my computer i got my case first. Nothing but my case. Then about 1 week later i got my hdds, cpu fan, dvdrw. Then about 1 week later my motherboard, psu, cpu,gpu. All the important things last. Turns out that psu came dead so i ended up waiting another 3 weeks for an RMA. That wasnt too much fun...

Well Mines the opposite almost...

See I bought all the stuff Via Newegg in my sig and I orderded a Opteron 170 and it was DOA so I RMA'ed it and I received a 175 for no extra cost. I dont know if it was on purpose or not, but I didn't mind a bit :D

The General said:
What'd you end up getting? :D

Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800
ASUS P5W DH DELUXE/WIFI-AP
2X OCZ Titanium Alpha VX2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000)
HIS Hightech H190CFQ512 Radeon X1900 CrossFire Edition
HIS Hightech H195XTX512DVN-R Radeon X1950XTX

I sold my radeons i have on ebay almost broke even with the waterblocks on them. I am going back to air cooling the gfx cards. Even with water, i didnt get much of an overclock on them, not worth the hassel. I also lost the stock mosfet heatsinks, and i cant find anything good to use, and i dont trust cutting heatsinks that small and using adhesive tape. The HIS ones have awsome stock cooling

When quad comes out, i might sell my core 2 and some other stuff and buy it

never know, i am semi new to overclocking. i am installing the os right now. I made a dry run with no hard drive plugged in, just to see how fast i could post. I posted at 4.6. Didnt try to go any higher yet

Yeah, that just happened to me. I got everything except the motherboard and 2 80mm fans yesterday. The stuff I got came from NJ, the motherboard is coming from Tennessee (it'll be here today though), and the other fans are from Cali and are in Philledelphia. It was all ordered at the same time from Newegg. Thank God I ordered the case a while back. It's kind nerve wracking waiting for an integral part to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom