When did you find out about Santa Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, thats great...just great. well neways, i found out when i was 6, seen my mom cary in a present from her room, and when she went back in, i came out read the tag, seen it sayd santa, when she came back out, i headed for her room, and she was still wrapping one and already had the santa tag ready. nice. i played along till i was 13. presents that you dont gotta thank people for is the shiznit. also knowing where the stash is, thats cool 2. also something that tipped me off, was the tags on her presents were the same tags as the ones from "santa". brilliant, i am gonna atleast get different paper and tags for my children.

and just a random comment, if santa "knows when you r sleepin, he knows your awake, he knows if youve been bad or good" thats as far as ill go (listening to lamb of god - hourglass, i feel evil now. hehe). he is one sick b*st*rd, if he watchs you sleep, that freaked me out when i was a kid, thought you were afraid of the boogie man? pssht, i was scard of santa.

Beefcake said:
I figured out Santa when I was around 5-6, don't really remember how. I never really believed in him that much. However, I did believe in the tooth fairy till I was around 8 or 9.
Yeah, that is weird as I was beleiving in the Tooth Fairy for a few years after too.

Like I was on a vaction at disney world at the time and i lost 2 teeth on the same day. And the tooth fairy did not come for me that night. In fact, they were pretty much my last 2 teeth that i did loose. And there was also the fact that my sister found out that my parents where keeping all out our bady teeth in some jar for some reason or another.

When I was 5 i found where my parents hid the presents. half were rapped, half were not. I didn't say anything and pretended to care about santa for the next few years just to get more presents.

Santa isn't real??? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk jk

I just had a hunch. It didn't seem realistic.

same here... i sort of caught along around 6 or 7, but, i never told my parents til i was 11... pssh i wasn't gonna miss out on presents....

I was 7 when my parents told me that santa was just a good man as we greeks have a saint with the name of Vasilios (santa) who lived in about 4th century AD was one of the richest people of that age and spent his money to charities and used to do presents inside pies (like jewelery etc) to people suffered by poverty. The fact is that I didn't mind at all no tears at all, I told my parents "the point is I own those presents, i do not mind about the source" and then my parents realised what a greedy child I was and still am! btw a friend of mine believed in Santa till he was 11. OH GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom