When can I drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Daemon Poster
I searched in Google with different words and doesn't answer my question. My birthday is in one month on the day I take my first finals :mad:. I am turning 16. All I see is 17 year old are able to drive a 7 seat car and when your 18 you can drive cars with over 8 seats.

You need a legal guardian to do anything until you turn 18.

Ok thanks. But do I need to go to court to have my grandparents or aunt to be a legal guardian?

haha. i started driving at 15 1/2 and got my license at 16. :)

Lucky, some of my friends are able to drive around the neighborhood. My aunt wouldn't let me drive any of her BMW X5 4.8is, 6xx or Mercedes-Benz GL550.

I started driving when I was 4 1/2 years old. My cousin had 400 acres of land, and we saved up our money and bought a beater car from the junkyard to drive around in. Started on public roads when I was about 6-7 years old. I got my permit when I was 15, which allowed me to drive with anyone over the age of 18 that was licensed in the state of Missouri. Got my drivers license when I was 16, which allowed me to drive with anyone, at anytime.

If you haven't driven before, I suggest you find someone that will let you practice in their vehicle. My girlfriend tried taking her test without prior driving experience and she failed the driving exam, but passed with written. Read the handbook, thoroughly, because you will have both a written exam, and a driving exam. If you fail the written exam, you can't proceed to the driving exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom