What's your XP install date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You peoples' XP installs only last a month before you have to reinstall, or what? WTF is wrong with your OS? :rolleyes:

Deathawk said:
We can upgrade our computers, so we do it pretty frequently.

What are you refering to? My PC running Linux for almost 5 years straight without having to reinstall? You know, the one with the hardware I can swap out without having to reinstall? The one that I can take my harddrives out, and stick in another computer and have it work perfectly? The one with the hardware that I can upgrade?

Or are you trying to knock my Mac which is a laptop where all I can upgrade is RAM and harddrive? Is that what you are referring to? Because if so, I don't see your point. All laptops are like that unless you get some cheesy gimmicky 3" thick Alienware or some stupid crap like that.

You know general, although i might agree with most of what you say about Mac/Linux being > to M$, it gets pretty annoying when you do it in every other post.

Why can't we all just get along and stop knocking everyone down just because they don't like what other people are using? If you don't prefer it, then you don't, if you do, then good for you.

General: If you don't like Windows, then why don't stay out of the Windows section and conversations? What's it going to hurt? No one cares what you think. This is supposed to be a HELP forum not a Complain about Microsoft forum. If you are so good with Linux and Mac, then go over to the Linux and Mac section and wipe it out with your answers. You make yourself look like an idiot on here, your conversations are mostly pointless and un-helpful, atleast from what I have seen. I know its easy to act this way when you don't have to face anyone with your rants, cuz if you did, you wouldn't be ranting very long with someones foot in your aasss. Your not going to change anyones mind about MS so you might as well stop unless you have nothing else better to do with your life. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the IT industry with they was you feel about MS. Yes, there are companies that use Linux and Mac but just how many? No where near as many as MS. Now go ahead and go thru this message and quote it apart and post some pointless thoughts you have, unless you agree with me.

How are the MS fan boys annoying you? Maybe that's because you wont shut up about MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom