Whats your setup like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
small-desktop.jpg

nice

I like the dual monitor setup

I was ging to do the same thing but didnt like the way my2 17" lcd frames dont match up the other frame is smaller and when they were both suspended it wouldent look as nice

AMD......type "house cleaning services" in Google. Then take pictures to show the world. LOL!!!

Nice setup.

Woah man, what are you doing setting that huge speaker right next to your computer? Is it shielded?

My computer is sort of new, it could use a new video card, maybe some more hard drive space. Eh, it's fine for now. I just sold my Xbox, so I have my PS2 and Dreamcast set up. I don't play those either, but the PS2 is in such bad shape I could only get like $30 for it, so I use it to play DVDs and the Dreamcast...Well I just can't sell that :D

And so you can get an idea of how big everything is, relate it to my 21" monitor.

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

Time to bring the horrid drawing back...

Couple differences:

- My case is black, not gray
- I run a dual-monitor setup now (along with an old 15" Dell CRT)

If I have the time and feel like it, I might do a 3DS MAX version.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 19
the magnetic feild is not an issue the sub in there is a 15 " but we all know that the magnate is heading straight back opposite the computer there is also a metal plate seperating them and a cable modem sits in between them so if anything is taking damage it is the modem lol...

also nice setup thats I like that case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom