What's your Main reson(s) for joining this forum?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also turned this forum up on a google search for a problem...forget what it was...then I found that I could answer a lot of peoples questions and assisted where I can. I think it was realted to simplifying the patching process...thus my screen name :p

Wanted to build a computer after buying one that was WAY over priced for what I got, found TF in a Google search... and poof... almost 4 years later, here I am.

Great friendly atmosphere. Another forum I used to frequent (wasn't for computer tech, it was a flash animation forum) was full of elitists who put everybody else down.

Plus, I wanted to learn about building computers and whatnot. There is plenty of user activity here, which I like (I hate dead forums).

Well, found it on google. found my answer, wanted to reply and it told me to sign up... so here i am.

just stumbled on it somehow, I forgot. Seemed like there were lots of active discussions and cool members so i stuck around.

Also I like how it's sectioned, lots of other forums have too many sections and the main forum screen is all jumbled and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom