Whats your gas price at your local gas station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was $3.899 as I was coming home yesterday. No telling what it will be today...

$4.05 US/Gallons here in PA. Goes up nickel or dime everyday almost. Since I am in a resort area on weekends gas goes up $0.25 or more then comes down Monday morning.

3.89 here last night

forgot to pay attention on the way in but i have to get gas on the way home so i hope its not past 4 bucks yet

$4.05 US/Gallons here in PA. Goes up nickel or dime everyday almost. Since I am in a resort area on weekends gas goes up $0.25 or more then comes down Monday morning.

Wow, ... and they're NOT price gouging? Not to mention that California price of $4.69!!! I guess they want people to walk and carpool to save their air from smog though.

In Indiana it's $3.999 steady. I think they are afraid to break the $4.00 mark, but honestly isn't $3.999 already $4? I mean, any number that ends in a repeating .9 is actually the same as the next highest whole number by math terms, so basically we pay $4.

Lucky for me that my 95 Honda Civic Hatchback still gets 35-40mpg :D

Beat you all.

£1.46 Per litre.

$10.20 per gallon..

That's about 20p per litre more than in the south east. Or is that premium Diesel? It's also nothing to be proud of. Can't wait to leave this country tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom