What's your furture job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in my future job now:D

I am a Cable Service Technician. Simply put, I am a Cable Guy. Before anyone makes a comment, I am nothing like Jim Carrey. That movie also makes the job seem much more simple than it is...

In the future, I want to get my CCIE in the SP stream and stay working for my current company.

well, since i'm 30... there isn't much of a plan for a future job. I'm currently working 1 - 40hr per week job with full medical & dentail benefits, 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid personal days, 10 paid sick days. All in all i make with everything about 65K per year on that job. Then I also own a local side business... building, repairing, networking PC's... I've be super busy lately with that... I just dropped 10,000 flyers in a super coupon mailing and my reponse has been staggering... I work roughly oh... 80+ hours per week.

I guess my future job would be "sitting on a beach" sucking down corona's watching the waves roll in..."

I'm 26 and done with school (Thank God).

I'm working as an electrical engineer, and making about $55,000 a year.

Used to have a side job, but quit that, and haven't started my own new one yet.

Right now, I want to take CCNP after 6th form (I have applied for CCNA at 6th form,) take the rest of the year out (6months) and then after that I will do computer science at uni, and for the options I can do in that I will do the networking and/or graphics route (keen interest but lack the programs atm.) With the free term doing Entrepreneur course. I could also go up to America for free in the second year if I get good grades at A level.

I will hopefully end up with a good job in networking.

i want to become a Radiologist. It just seems like an interesting field. MY mom is a doctor and ive been kinda interested in being one but not really a surgeon or anything. Ive looked at what Radiologist do and xrays seem kinda boring but when they showed me how they can reconstruct what your heart looks like on the computer i was just amazed and wanted to become one. My uncle knows some people at the duke medical school so im going to try to get into that later on.

No idea...I pretty much want to be able to be self employed and work for myself and make my own hours and such but I know that won't happen so I have no idea and I have to decide soon...

Building/repairing computers would be a nice job ...OoOoOoOo GEEK SQUAD? lol....
ugh no...terribly boring job, you get the same crap every single day to do and you run into way too many problems and whiney people

gaara said:
ugh no...terribly boring job, you get the same crap every single day to do and you run into way too many problems and whiney people

ah ha.. yes... but where I live I make a buttload of money dealing with the same crap and whiney people every single day....

You learn to deal with it... Collect your cash and go have a beer...

my dream job is to own a computer store and sell old POS systems with linux on them, and charge...enough money for them.

I am basically wanting to provide computer for people that need a basic computer, but have basic funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom