What's your furture job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Ive had this thought stuck in my head since i was 10. So ive decided to chuck all of them onto a thread and i would like to know your's!
my dream job would be a game designer (Designs charcters for games etc.) or if i don't get that probaly I.T! am a nerd :cool:

lol yea!, Ive got a review magazine on them talking how it was working on WoW. That review got me into game designing. You get ALOT of endless cash if the game is sucessful

I want to work for intel, because there is one really close to me and a member here who works there gets good pay.

Why not work for AMD, Intel are noobs, ..

p0werslave: I work for intel SUKERS!
p0werslaves freinds: Intel is for nerds.
p0werslave:well am in the INTEL INSIDE :p
p0werslaves freinds: well we are lucky were outside because the inside is torture.

No offence just needed humour :p

game designer would be my dream job, but if i can't get that right away my degree in comp sci will also allow me to be a programmer.

Kazama said:
Why not work for AMD, Intel are noobs, ..

p0werslave: I work for intel SUKERS!
p0werslaves freinds: Intel is for nerds.
p0werslave:well am in the INTEL INSIDE :p
p0werslaves freinds: well we are lucky were outside because the inside is torture.

No offence just needed humour :p

Just because I would work for them doesn't mean I would use their products. You need to understand these factors

a) It's close to me
b) I am interested in that field of work
c) Good pay

Thats more then enough for me, now if there was an AMD right next to it, I wouldn't just jump over to the AMD and sign up, I would compare salaries and benefits, and whoever wins the battle gets my work.

I don't take offense, but you need to think outside of the box, their products may not be all that great, but by the time I am even old enough to work for them, they may be kicking AMD's arse.

I wanna work in the biotech field. It looks like an awsome job. Plus the pay isn't bad either. :)

Another is the corrupt head of a major corporation. (as long as you don't get caught) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom