• Intel Xeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intel Pentium 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
charles_scott said:
That "calculator" isn't very accurate.... Around 20-30 bottles of bawls in 24 hours should kill just about anyone....

Yep but if I recall that just bases it's calculations on caffine content.

If you drank 25 Litres of water in a few hours, you would die. Someone actually died from drinking too much water in my city.

I chose Amp as my favorite. I haven't tried many energy drinks, but I do like the taste of Amp. I can't stand the taste of Red Bull. To me it tastes like liquid Sweet Tarts.

Also, this was taken from the site with the calculator:

Disclaimer: This tool is for entertainment purposes only. Nothing on here should be construed as medical advice or information. DonÂ’t try this at home. If you actually try this and end up dying after only 140 drinks instead of 143, itÂ’s not my fault.

beardo526 said:
I chose Amp as my favorite. I haven't tried many energy drinks, but I do like the taste of Amp. I can't stand the taste of Red Bull. To me it tastes like liquid Sweet Tarts.

Also, this was taken from the site with the calculator:

haha that disclamer is funny

I usually drink Red Bull. It doesn't taste great but it gives me a little extra juice, which is all that matters to me.
Amp is decent, MDX i don't like, nor Rockstar. Haven't tried too many others.

I tried this stuff, redline or something like that that my friend gave me. That kept me up for hours. It tasted like liquid fruit gummies, it was......strange. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom