What's Your Eye Color

What's the best flat panel HD display technology?

• Plasma TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LCD TV

• DLP TV

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
gee whiz... Blue is overwhelming here... It's a recessive trait.

Ryan
A trait can be recessive and still be more common. Just because it can be overshadowed and not expressed in an individual doesn't mean the gene just goes away. A good example of a recessive-yet-most-common trait is the O blood type.

I know how dominant and recessive traits work. You carry the genes still and whatnot, but... What I'm saying is that around here in this part of the country, 2/3 of the people have a variation of brown.

Ryan

gee whiz... Blue is overwhelming here... It's a recessive trait.
Not only that, I believe 'blue' is even considered a genetic defect to some degree. I forget why exactly as genetics isn't my strong point. But it's something basically screws up and blue is a result lol.

Oh well, I like the color of my eyes, like I said it's a nice really dark blue which I don't see very many people have.

Although it sucks to some degree because my eyes are pretty sensitive to light.

Brown.
Aren't people with brown eyes the most intelligent?
No, they are just full of crap. :p :D

003 said:
One eye is blue, the other is brown. JK, mine are blue.

I know someone like that. Scarey thing is, he owns a siberian husky that has the same eyes. (Left Blue - Right Brown). He's really a nice guy, but is kinda on the sketchy side...

Not only that, I believe 'blue' is even considered a genetic defect to some degree.
It's just a thing about recessive and dominant genes. Eye color is the example they always use to teach kids Punnett Squares.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I know how dominant and recessive traits work. You carry the genes still and whatnot, but... What I'm saying is that around here in this part of the country, 2/3 of the people have a variation of brown.
Okay. The actual statistics I didn't really have any idea about, eye colour being something I usually don't even notice on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom