What's your CPU temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
i have a pentium 3 933mhz cpu oced to 1.05ghz, and my cpu temp when idle is 32degrees celsius........with a load it goes no higher than 36.......what's yours?

Field Value
Sensor Properties
Sensor Type ITE IT8705F
Sensor Access ISA 290h
Motherboard Name Asus A7S333

Temperatures
Motherboard 41 °C (106 °F)
CPU 48 °C (118 °F)

that was at 3% load... doesnt seem to change much at 100% most it seems to hit is 51

Both at IDLE
PzychoB!tch = 32°C
If I put the revs up on the Volcano 11 in PzychoB!tch, I can get it down to 32°C

SuperSonicB!tch = 24°C

41C overclocked to 3.31ghz without aftermarket heatsink and fan. Also, at 3.31 system temp is at 35C and CPU fan is at 55C. Medium load.

I've had it up to 3.4ghz and it went to 45C.

unfortunately i haven't done my mods yet so idle it's at 38C but under 100% load it goes up to 65-66C!!!!!!!

just recently i saw it shoot up to 71!!!!! i need to do the liquid cooling upgrade soon.....

I just bought a a new cpu fan and heatsink monday from http://www.xoxide.com, and I just got it today....so i put it in......and dang is this thing nice......my old one was a piece of crap that would vibrate the heck out of my case.....and because of that it was really noisy.........without a load it would stay around 42-45c but with a load it's hit 51.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom