whats on your Christmas list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. i was actually thinking about hitting up your neck of the woods. I'd really like to spend a day or two in London doing all the iconic touristy thingy's ya know. but i'd love to go see a rugby or football match while i'm there.

i'll hit you up on msn later (like tomorrow) and see if we can set up some preliminary plans on stuff.

I'm trying to shmooze a new build. Well, most of a new build. I will reuse my case, PSU, GFX card, maybe some hard drives, optical drive. I'll eventually put my current parts together as a backup, or sell it to my wife's brother-in-law.

ooops, we are all forgetting the 2nd part of question,

here is what I've got lined up for gifting

female cousins
Prodikeys from creative
product_prodikeyspcmidiusb.jpg

male counterpart
MiJam Drumsticks
31X60VNCZML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

aunts
EHP from wine woot
Woot_Cellars,_Emergency_Holiday_Provisions_-_Six_PackjdkThumbnail.jpg

now hunting for leg warmers for 1 sister

still wondering what to get for other sister and mom/dad

He's the husband of my wife's "sister". I use quotes because she is not a real sister, but she has "adopted" herself in to my mother-in-law. Long story... He is using a Compaq with a Athlon 1800+. He wouldn't know what to do with my rig, even as outdatad as it is.

As for what is being gifted, I have no idea. I make the money, my wife buys the crap we give everyone. I don't care for "exchanging" gifts because you always get a lot less than you gave. I'm tired of socks and popcorn tins, myself. I'd rather them give me the $5 they spent on it so I could actually do something with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom