whats on your Christmas list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
So what are you guys asking for and planning on giving out this year for Christmas?

42'' LCD TV and a PS3...

Ha I wish, probably some computer equipment and maybe guitar hero 3 for the Wii.

Yourself?

Dear Santa,
This year I would like... a small inflatable sheep (not what your thinking you got a sick mind), The best of Barry White, Life time ticket to sea world, a baseball bat with a bit of barbed wire wrapped around the end, a ticket to go see manetys on ice, some Jim Beam, a years supply of fish sticks, a rubber chicken, a big soapy bath so I can play spot the submarine, my very own walrus, and if it's to too much trouble I would like the full battlestar galactica box set along with Kate Stachoffs address and phone number.
Chris.

Woops I forgot to say that I didn't list anything because I half made this posts so I could get ideas :) But actually mine might look a lot like CrazeD's list.

I was planning on asking for a netbook but I ended up buying a MSI Wind on black Friday.

I have no clue what I am going to ask for now.

Uhmm...$1500 worth of core i7 goodiness. And before people start calling me greedy: I'm putting in like $200-300, dad owes me $450 anyway, and it's a Christmas n b-day gift combined thing kinda.

and what i'm giving : sense my dad is being so generous to me I'm buying him like $200 worth of computer parts as well (he doesn't do much..just internet based games )

There is a Guinness beer mug set that I want, that's all I've been able to think of. My mom can't give too many gifts but she's insisting I put some more ones down. I'll have to think of a couple of video games I want and probably a Subway gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom